I’ve been building and testing boards, getting things packaged up, and starting to put all the “must go” items into one place so they aren’t forgotten.
Things we will have on display:
- NEW 6809 SS-50 based system
- 6800 SS-50 system
- SD card interface for SS-40 systems (prototype)
- Possibly a 1 MB SS-50 RAM board
- KIM-1 system with our I/O Board and 60K RAM Board
- Hopefully some entertaining software running on the systems
If you are attending VCF East, please look for us in the commercial area and say hello! We’ll have some give-aways, especially if you say you read our blog!